Order Your Home Tuning Kit Today
Multiple maps, home tuning and detuning!
Order JFA Touch Tune Today!
JFA Touch Tune Benefits:
- Home Tuning for your own vehicle
- Store up to 5 maps on the Touch Tune
- Receive the same great JFA Support
- JFA custom tuned file
- Some trouble codes can be read and deleted (ECU Only)
- Further maps tweaks for the future
- In Stock and available via mail order worldwide.
How does Touch Tune Work?
- Plug Touch Tune into your vehicles OBD port
- Select your vehicle and click Read
- Plug Touch Tune into your PC via USB.
- Download the stock software its read and Email It
- Receive your tuned file back and load onto the Touch Tune via the PC
- Plug Touch Tune back into your vehicle and begin the writing process.
Who would use this JFA Touch Tune?
The Touch tune has several different applications:
First – ‘The Stage 1 Customer’
They want a quality tune on their vehicle, but live too far away from the nearest JFA dealer. We supply the home tuning unit, which allows them to send us the original file from their car. We can then tune this file, and send them back a modified file to upload to the car. Sure, this won’t offer as good a tune as a six hour session on the dyno, but it allows us full access to properly tune the ECU – thus offering more power than an off the shelf module, and better drivability. It’s a great mid-point, and they can also then remove the tune themselves at home if the car needs to go back in for any warranty work.
Second – ‘The Highly Modified Stage 2/3 Car’
They want a nice safe reliable low power map for daily driving, but want the absolute maximum at the track. We get the car in, create the various maps and upload them to the Touch Tune. Customer can then drive to the track on 95 octane pump fuel with no risk of engine damage, then brim the car with 101 octane race fuel and wind the boost & timing up to make the best of it before going out on track. This sort of usage is also great for the guys running water methanol injection – we can develop a super hot methanol dependant tune, then offer a non-meth map too so they’ll see best performance possible without using any meth. This way the customer can drive the six hours to the track without using any methanol…upload the hot tune to the ECU, switch the meth setup on and go for the best quarter mile times! They can also keep the Touch Tune in the glovebox, so should they run out of meth they can simply upload the non-meth tune, and carry on driving as normal – the possibilities are endless.
Third – ‘The Pre-Existing Customer’
They’ve had their car tuned on the dyno – but they’ve now fitted a decat pipe. The car doesn’t need re-tuning, but they need the software to remove the engine management light. Perhaps they’ve decided they want pops & bangs added to the map? Popcorn limiters? Antilag? We can make these additions to the map, then send them a modified file with these functions on it for them to install at home.
How many maps can I put on the JFA Touch Tune?
As many as five maps can be installed…so if we posted you out a Touch Tune, with a stock map & Stage 1 map on it and you then decided you wanted more power, you could bolt on all the Stage 2 bits & then just buy a Stage 2 tune from us. We can send you the file…and you can upload it at home. No waiting for booking appointments or anything – just plug it in and write the file to the car for Stage 2 power.
What if I don’t have a PC?
No problem – Simply send the Touch Tune back to us after its read the ECU software and we will load the requested tunes onto the device and ship it straight back, in fact we offer a same day turn around time on this so we will have you tuned in no time! Postage is Free also!
Can you tune my turbo swapped vehicle with this?
Unfortunately not. Anything stage 3 and above (including water/meth tuning) has to be done on the dyno to ensure engine safety, so at this point you’ll have to come and see us – however once it’s done, we’ll upload the file to your touch tune unit, so you’ll always be able to remove and rewrite that tune to the car!
What software can I switch between?
- Standard – This is the stock software from you vehicle manufacture as it came from the factory.
- Economy – Tuned for maximum fuel efficiency.
- Blend – A Fine mixture of fuel saving and enhanced drivability
- Performance – This is a Fast Road tune – Maximum performance with safety
- Race/Track – Tuned for track where fuel economy doesn’t matter!
- Stage 2 – Tuned for supporting hardware mods which include > Intercooler, cold air intake, exhaust system.
Will this work on my car?
It should yes, but we need to check first, so pop us a quick message using the messenger button in the corner or email us here.
How much is JFA Touch Tune?
Prices on the Touch Tune start from £295.00 with 1 map but prices vary depending on vehicle and map type.
JFA Touch Tune PC SoftwareJFA Touch Tune Instructions