This is a great opportunity to join an exciting Automotive Tuning business to assist with Sales and Marketing. They will undertake a range of activities designed to generate sales and new business opportunities.
The Sales & Marketing Administrator main focus will be spent on progressing leads from neutral sources such as website enquiries and social media leads and/or leads passed to them from the company director. The Sales & Marketing Administrator should also be generating their own sources of new business. They should show leadership and initiative in identifying and progressing any and all sources of new business and revenue growth for the company.
While the new Sales & Marketing Administrator is required to know the detailed technical aspects of our products and services they must develop a deep understanding of the different types of products and services that we offer, and how they add value to our customers and clients. This is to ensure that when they are starting initial discussions and requirements gathering with potential new clients, they understand what the client is looking to achieve, and which of our products or services would be appropriate.
The Sales & Marketing Administrator should show a positive, supportive and can do attitude at all times. They will be a key face of the business and should present themselves as friendly, helpful and insightful, and will demonstrate a key focus on listening to potential client problems and empathetically understanding how we can help them. The Sales & Marketing Administrator should show persistence in following up on new business enquiries and not be negatively affected by set backs or difficult sales opportunities, but should also always remember that they represent the company, and must strike the right balance in order to not over pursue a prospect.
The Sales & Marketing Administrator will be set regular monthly, quarterly and yearly targets for new business revenue which they will need to achieve in order for their role to be viable and sustainable. These targets will increase over time, and if they are exceeded then there will be the opportunity to earn a commission on any revenue generated over and above the targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Key driver of new business to the company.
– To generate new business opportunities through through a variety of activities including but not limited to:
– Identify and cultivate new relationships and opportunities for new business
– Maintain regular contact with all clients to expand the sales base of the company
– Undertake telephone marketing activities
– Follow up on neutral lead sources as directed by the company director, such as inbound website or telephone enquiries.
– Ensure company sales pipeline documents and CRM are kept up-to-date by recording all client information and activity in a timely manner to ensure prospects and leads are progressed through the entire sales funnel until customer sign off.
– Keep company director informed of current level of pipeline activity, and highlight any potential future issues.
– Follow up with clients and customers throughout lifecycle of project to ensure deliverables are met, identify opportunities to up-sell, and gain testimonials on project completion.
– Positive, supportive, can do’ attitude.
– Good team player but strong ability to work on their own.
– Genuine passion towards their performance and conduct.
– Discretion and confidentiality is imperative able to take ownership of tasks and projects. Excellent communicator at all levels and functions of the business.
– Ability to listen to customer or client issues and ascertain how we may be able to help
– Strong time management skills.
– Self-motivated with problem solving ability.
– Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
– Good level of PC literacy
– Knowledge of HubSpot preferred or similar CRM system
What we do?
Automotive Tuning, Customisation, Service and Maintenance.
JF Automotive develop in-house tuning software for fuel efficiency savings and/or enhanced performance and drivability. We test vehicles in our purpose built dyno facility along with the fitting of upgrade performance parts, service and light maintenance. We have a new online parts shop that is going through a re-structure for user experience and vehicle lookup. We also have a wide dealer network spreading across the globe.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com